Official Transcript Requests
Official transcripts are issued by the Anoka Technical College Records Office for a small fee of less than $8 per transcript. They contain the College seal and the signature of the Registrar. Official transcripts are typically requested by students to prove graduation from a program to a third party (such as an employer or licensing agency) or to transfer coursework to another college or university.
Official transcripts may be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse website (button below). We encourage students to have transcripts issued directly to the third party requesting them, as transcripts issued to and opened by students are no longer considered official. Orders are typically processed within 3 business days of receipt.
The following applies to all transcript requests:
- Transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Transcripts cannot be released to students with unpaid balance holds at Anoka Technical College. Students should check eServices for holds prior to placing transcript order.
- Students do not need to request an official transcript for other Minnesota State colleges or universities. Rather, contact the receiving institution's Admissions or Records Office to retrieve your eTranscript free of charge.
Unofficial Transcript Requests
Unofficial transcripts are available to students within eServices free of charge. To access them:
- Visit anokatech.edu
- Select eServices from the top navigation bar
- Log in with Star ID and password
- Select “Academic Records” from left side menu
- Select “Unofficial Transcripts
- Select “Chronological”
- Select “Get Academic Record”