October 09, 2020
Medical Assistant Program Recognized with Best of Award
The Anoka Technical College Medical Assistant program was recently recognized as the best degree program in the state of Minnesota by MedAssistantEDU.org.
- Administrative support
- Admissions standards and processes
- Compliance with truth-in-advertising requirements
- Curriculum development and documentation
- Grading and graduation procedures
- Instructor hiring and evaluation standards
- Job Readiness and High Employment Rates
- Laboratory standards and school resources
- Track Record of Strong Student Outcomes
“This recognition was a surprise, but it reinforces the compassion and dedication that Anoka Tech faculty and staff has for every student who walks into the college,” said Lisa Sailor, the Medical Assistant Program Director.
“It also speaks directly to the high-quality, affordable and hands-on education that the Medical Assistant program offers to prepare students for a rewarding and high-demand career,” Sailor added. “We are proud to accept this award as we continue to assist students working toward their goal of becoming great medical assistants.”
Learn more about the Medical Assistant program today.