The Highway 10 construction project has started and is scheduled for completion Spring 2024. This work will impact traffic flow to and from Anoka Technical College's campus. Visitors to campus are encouraged to leave extra travel time and check current road conditions before driving to campus.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation Project Webpage
- Sign up to receive project updates via email
- View Thurston Ave. detour map
Drivers should plan for delays when travelling on Highway 10.
- Allow for plenty of extra time
- Travel outside of rush hour times
- Follow posted detour routes and avoid cutting through neighborhoods
- Consider Metro Transit buses, Northstar commuter rail, carpooling, Park & Ride lots, or telecommuting
- Visit the project webpage for current and upcoming traffic impacts
All construction activities and traffic impacts are weather permitting and subject to change.