At Anoka Tech, we are committed to providing our students affordable and flexible learning options and the resources they need to succeed in the classroom and beyond.
Resources to support your success include:
- Tuition rates frozen at 2022-2023 levels through 2025
- Scholarships, grants, loans, work-study and education tax benefits to help reduce tuition and other costs
- Free tuition and fees for all Minnesota students with a family income under $80,000 with the North Star Promise Scholarship (starting Fall of 2024)
- Crisis grants to provide short-term assistance with essential needs
- On-campus food pantry
- Basic needs resources hub providing students connection to food, transportation, housing resources
- Tutoring and writing support
- Industry and career connections
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to get started considering your options to pay for college. Representatives at Anoka Tech’s Financial Aid Office can help you through the process.
Financial Aid Workshops
Get one-on-one assistance to complete your FAFSA, completing entrance counseling, Master Promissory Note, exit counseling and more.
Events are free and open to the public.