Job Search and Career Resources
Books in the Library on the Display Wall
- Great Jobs For Everyone 50+: Finding Work That Keeps You Happy And Healthy ... And Pays The Bills
- Moving Forward In Mid-Career: A Guide To Rebuilding Your Career After Being Fired Or Laid Off
- 50 Ways To Get A Job: An Unconventional Guide To Finding Work On Your Terms
- 60 Seconds And You're Hired!
- Resumes For Dummies
- Knock 'Em Dead 2016: The Ultimate Job Search Guide
- Hot Health Careers
- Business Writing For Dummies
- Boomer Reinvention
- Careers For Dummies
- Take The Leap
- Love Your Job
- Linkedin For Dummies
- Lose The Resume: Land The Job
- Best Jobs For Ex-Offenders
- What Color Is Your Parachute?
- Job Search Passport
- Career Development All-In-One For Dummies
Books in the Library – Ask at the Desk
- Elsevier's medical assisting exam review
- Lippincott review for NCLEX-PN
- Occupational therapy assistant exam secrets study guide: Your key to exam success.
In our Databases
LearningExpress has some great resources:
- NCLEX study materials
- Scholarship finder
- Nursing assistant flashcards
- EMT flashcards
- Pass the U.S. citizenship exam
- Certified medical assistant practice exam
- Books and videos on Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Electrical licensing exam
On the Web
Is there an association in your industry? Be sure to check them out!
Finding some of these resources is tricky so please ask for help!
Call: 763-576-7850 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org