Forms & Resources
Application to Anoka Tech
If you prefer to submit a paper application, download and complete the PDF application form and send it to Anoka Technical College, 1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303 Attention: Admissions.
Note: Students applying to the Practical Nursing program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to Admissions.
Students applying to the Occupational Therapy Assistant program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to Admissions.
Students applying to the Paramedic program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to Admissions.
Students applying to the Surgical Technology program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to Admissions.
- Student Expense Report Used to request reimbursement for allowable student expenses
- Third Party Authorization Form
Graduation Application Used to apply for graduation and grant priority registration for students nearing graduation.
Find all Financial Aid forms here.
Records and Registration
- Registration Used to register for courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany the registration form.
- Address, E-mail Address or Name Change Used to request a change of address, email address or name. Name change requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation.
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Used to add, drop, or withdraw from courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany any additions.
- Catalog Change Request Used by a student to request changing from program requirements in place at the time of admittance to a different catalog of program requirements.
- Consent for Release of InformationUsed by students to authorize the release of information to family members and outside parties.
- Non-degree Visiting Student Agreement Used by individuals not formally admitted to an Anoka Technical College certificate, diploma or degree program who want to enroll in undergraduate coursework.
- Non-Disclosure Request Used when a student wants to prohibit the communication of certain non-public business information.
- Transfer of Credits Used when a student wishes to transfer credits from another institution. The student must provide an official transcript from the other institution to the Anoka Technical College Records and Registration Office.
- Request an official transcript through www.getmytranscript.com. This is the fastest and least-expensive way to obtain a transcript. You can also email the Transcript Request Form with transcript fee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1b-01Policy Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination in Employment and Education
- Complaint form Used to file a complaint of Discrimination/Harassment
- eServices Account Information Used to describe the components of a student's online eServices account, including directions for logging in and where to find information.
- Crime Report Used to provide students and their families with accurate, complete and timely information about safety on campus.
- Student Handbook Important information for students on college policies, processes and disclosures.
For more information about these forms, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com