Procedure 2.11.1: Academic Forgiveness
1. After meeting the conditions outlined in Policy 2.11, the student will submit a completed Academic Forgiveness form to the Office of Academic Affairs with an explanation of past performance.
2. The form is reviewed by Academic Dean who will either approve or deny the petition.
3. The Registrar will notify the student of the decision.
4. If approved, the Registrar will make the following adjustments to the student’s transcript:
- No credit will be granted for any course requested for forgiveness however; the course titles and grades will remain on the transcript
- A notation of the Academic Forgiveness will be included on the transcript
The Office of Records and Registration will scan the form into the student’s electronic record.