Office of Institutional Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Effectiveness is responsible for college-wide strategic planning and institutional research to support data-informed decision making. This includes supporting three campuses with institutional and program accreditation and technical assistance and training to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Institutional resource for accountability reporting: IPEDS, Gainful Employment, Minnesota State Performance Metrics
- Enrollment Management: enrollment tracking, trends and projections
- Resource Management: course scheduling, facilities, and staffing
- Accreditation: institutional and program accreditation
- Assessment: student learning outcomes and program review
- Surveys: satisfaction, engagement, campus climate surveys of students and employees
- Research and Evaluation: special projects to evaluate effectiveness
- Strategic Planning: performance metrics, college's strategic plan, master academic plan, etc.
- Ad hoc requests to support campus decision making.
Anoka Technical College Enrollment Data
Anoka Technical College Fiscal Year Trend Data
Anoka-Ramsey Community College Enrollment Data
Anoka-Ramsey Community College Fiscal Year Trend Data