Part A: Graduate Contact Information
Fields marked with a (*) are required.
Please indicate who is responding to this survey. (Check only one
Part B: Continuing Education
Part C: Employment Information
In items 6 through 9 please provide the following information about your job. If you have held or accepted more than one job, please provide information on what you consider to be the most important job
8. Is the position on average
considered to be (please check only one
9. How related is/was this job to the program from which you graduated? (Please check only one response.)*
*Note -- Your job is related at least to some degree if it meets any of the following criteria:
- You were required to complete your program or major in order to qualify for this job;
- You are/were using knowledge and skills on your job acquired through your program or major; or
- Your job is/was an entry-level position required in order to obtain a job for which you were trained.
** If you check Unrelated, continue with Item 10. Please sign your name to complete the survey.
10. Are you actively seeking a job related to your program or major? (Please check only one response.)***
You have finished the survey. Please sign your name and enter the date at the end of the survey.
Part D: Not Currently Employed
Answer Item 11 only if you checked "No" in response to Item 4 on the previous page.
11. Which of the following describes your status? (Please check only one response.)***
***Reasons why you might not be seeking employment or a related job include the following:
Occupational License or Certification Pending
Medical Condition Preventing Work in Field of Study
Completed Program for Personal Satisfaction
Took Unrelated Work by Choice
Cannot Relocate for Related Employment
International Student Returned to Homeland
Part E: Name and/or Address Change
12. If changed, please indicate your new name and/or mailing address
SIGNATURE OF THE GRADUATE (OR PERSON COMPLETING OR RESPONDING TO THE SURVEY)
Please return this Survey to:
Arlys Hengemuhle, Follow-up Coordinator
Anoka Technical College
1355 West Highway 10
Anoka, MN 55303
If you are currently enrolled at an institution within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, please read Note A. If you are not currently enrolled at an institution within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System, please read Note B.
Note A: The college/university is asking you to provide information that includes private information under state and federal law. The college/university is making this request in order to provide summary information about your program of study to students and prospective students.
You are not legally required to provide the information the college/university is requesting. With some exceptions, unless you consent to further release of private information, access to this information will be limited to school officials, including faculty who have legitimate educational interests in the information. Under certain circumstances federal and state laws authorize release of private information without your consent:
- to federal, state or local officials for purposes of program compliance, audit or evaluation;
- if the information is sought with a subpoena, court order, or otherwise permitted by other state or federal law; and
- to an institution engaged in educational research or accrediting gency.
Note B: The college/university is asking for this information in order to provide summary information about your program of study to students and prospective students. Under Minnesota law the requested information is public information. You are not legally required to provide the information the college/university is requesting. Your instructors are hoping you will decide to provide us this information so they can see your accomplishments since graduating from Anoka Technical College. If you decide not to provide us with this information, please return the form along with a statement to that effect so we no longer attempt to survey you.
Anoka Technical College
MnSCU Graduate Follow-up Survey