Choose a Program and Award (Certificate, Diploma or A.A.S degree)
All students enrolling in more than nine credits must declare a program major.
- Browse our Web site at www.anokatech.edu for detailed program descriptions.
- Complete any required prerequisites before submitting your application.
Apply to Anoka Technical College
- Complete an online application.
- Submit a $20 non-refundable application fee online using your e-services account or drop it off at the Business Office.
- Office Hours
Complete the Immunization Form
- All students must complete and submit the Immunization Form, required by the Minnesota Department of Health.
Take the Course Placement Test (Reading Comprehension, Arithmetic and Sentence Skills)
- New Students - All new students declaring a major MUST complete the test. Your scores will help you and your advisor determine which courses you should select.
- Exemptions - Returning or transfer students may be exempt from all or part of the test. If you have taken the test at another college within the past two years, submit your scores and transcripts to the Office of Admission.
NOTE: You MUST complete ALL of the above steps to be accepted into your program. Some programs may be full or not taking applications at the present time.
- Financial Aid - Complete a Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Anoka Technical College school code:007350
- 3rd Party Billing - (763) 576-4876
- Veterans Resources - Visit our Veterans Resource Center, Room 333
- Office Hours
NOTE: You must be accepted into a financial aid eligible program of study to receive financial aid.
NOTE:You will receive a letter in the mail when you are accepted into your program