TEAS V Test Prep
FREE TEAS V Test Prep at Anoka Ramsey Community College, Room C256
Get ready to test your best! Metro North Adult Basic Education (ABE) is offering free TEAS V test prep for students with a healthcare career goal as an L.P.N. or R.N.
Registration is required - don't delay, space is limited! Class enrollment is required to determine your eligibility for the TEAS V test prep classes.
11 Class Sessions
September 30 through November 13, 2014
Tuesdays and Thursdays
5:30 to 8:30 pm
(no class on October 7, November 4, 11)
You must attend orientation to register.
TEAS V Class Orientation
Thursdays: September 18 or September 25
5 to 8:30 pm
Please be prompt for enrollment.
Anoka Ramsey Community College, Room C256
11200 Mississippi Blvd NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Questions? Call 763-576-7840763-576-7840
- Reduce test anxiety
- Learn tips and tricks to do well on the TEAS V exam
- Brush-up your science, math, reading, and English skills
- Small classes that offer personalized attention to help you succeed
- Get a FREE official online practice test for completing the class
- Taught by licensed ABE instructors who work with adults everyday
Find us at Anoka Technical College
Metro North Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Student Success Center
Suite 190, Room O