TEAS V Test Prep
FREE TEAS V Test Prep at Anoka Technical College
Get ready to test your best! Metro North Adult Basic Education (ABE) is offering free TEAS V test prep for students with a healthcare career goal as an L.P.N. or R.N.
Registration is required - don't delay, space is limited!
March 17 - April 10, 2014
Monday through Thursday
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
to reserve your spot for ABE Class Enrollment/Orientation on
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m.
Monday, March 3, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Reduce test anxiety
- Learn tips and tricks to do well on the TEAS V exam
- Brush-up your science, math, reading, and English skills
- Small classes that offer personalized attention to help you succeed
- Get a FREE official online practice test for completing the class
- Taught by licensed ABE instructors who work with adults everyday
- Extra help and practice available outside of test prep class as needed
- All materials and books are supplied
Find us at Anoka Technical College
Metro North Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Student Success Center
Suite 190, Room O