Phi Theta Kappa
Why join Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)?
- Scholarship opportunities
- Job Placement Services
- Make yourself stand out from the pack
- Special discounts for PTK members
Application to join Phi Theta Kappa. (Print, complete, pay fee at business office, and deliver to Mary Allenson, Room 190.)
Phi Theta Kappa's mission is two-fold
- Recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
Beta Nu Omicron Mission Statement
"The purpose of Beta Nu Omicron Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at Anoka Technical College shall be the promotion of scholarship, the development of leadership and service and the cultivation of fellowship among qualified students of the college."
MEETINGS and activities
Induction Ceremony: March 27, 2014 7:00 PM in Auditorium B
All-member meeting: will resume spring semester
Honors in Action work meeting:
Teresa Vinje, President
Andrew Wieland, Vice President of Leadership
April Mote, Public Relations Secretary
Bonita Philibert, Secretary of Service and Fellowship
Maranda Hayes, Recording Secretary
Mary Allenson, Treasurer