Phi Theta Kappa
Why join Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)?
- Scholarship opportunities
- Job Placement Services
- Make yourself stand out from the pack
- Special discounts for PTK members
Upon eligibility, you will receive your invite letter and code. We encourage you to apply and pay online at www.ptk.org.
Phi Theta Kappa's mission is two-fold
- Recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
Beta Nu Omicron Mission Statement
"The purpose of Beta Nu Omicron Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at Anoka Technical College shall be the promotion of scholarship, the development of leadership and service and the cultivation of fellowship among qualified students of the college."
MEETINGS and activities
All-member meeting and elections: May 8, 3 to 4:00 p.m. in Room 251
2014 Induction Ceremony
Teresa Vinje, President
Andrew Wieland, Vice President of Leadership
April Mote, Public Relations Secretary
Bonita Philibert, Secretary of Service and Fellowship
Anna Ewing, Recording Secretary
Mary Allenson, Treasurer