Anoka Tech offers One Stop enrollment and registration sessions for fall semester Aug. 6, 12 and 19
Anoka Technical College encourages people to take advantage of the college’s upcoming virtual One Stop enrollment events.
During the virtual One Stop hours, attendees can apply to one of the 70 in-demand programs, take course placement tests and register for fall classes, all in a few hours.
Upcoming Virtual One Stop events:
- Thursday, Aug. 6, 9 am to 2 pm
- Wednesday, Aug. 12, noon to 5 pm
- Wednesday, Aug. 19, 9 am to 2 pm
“We’re excited to welcome new students on campus and offer our One Stop events in August,” said Director of Enrollment Services LeAnna Wangerin. “Technical education has always contributed to Minnesota’s job market and we’re here to help students gain valuable skills to work in an in-demand career. Our hands-on programs are relevant to the needs of the economy and we’re excited for our students to contribute to Minnesota’s workforce.”
In these uncertain times, Anoka Technical College offers the following certificate, diploma and degree programs entirely online:
- Administrative Office Specialist: Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree/diploma)
- Office Communication Specialist/Office Software Specialist: certificates
- Community & Social Services: Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Health Information Technology: Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Health Unit Coordinator: certificate
- Legal Assistant: Associate in Applied Science (AAS) diploma/certificate
- Medical Coding: diploma
- Medical Office Specialist: Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- Medical Receptionist: diploma
Many others can be started online as well.
Anoka Tech also offers programs in high-demand fields such as: Legal Administration, Supervisory Management; Automotive Technology; Biomedical Equipment Technician; CNC Manufacturing Technology; Construction Estimating and Construction Electrician; Mechanical Drafting; Turf and Golf Course Management; Information Technology: Business Data Analyst, Network Management and Security, Software Development and Web Design & Development; Judicial (Court) Reporting, Broadcast Captioning and Scoping/Proofreading; Emergency Medical Services; Medical Assistant; Medical Scribe Specialist; Occupational Therapy Assistant; Practical Nursing; Sterile Processing and Surgical Technology and more.
Anoka Tech also offers general education courses.
Fall semester 2020 classes start on Monday, Aug. 24.
For more information about Anoka Technical College and the admission process, please contact Anoka Technical College Enrollment Services at 763-576-7710 or EnrollmentServices@anokatech.edu.
Read More News