What is a Tech ID?
A Tech ID is the Anoka Tech employee photo identification number and badge. This number is generated by the MnSCU System wide College and University Personnel Payroll System (SCUPPS).
What does a Tech ID do?
- Identifies you as an Anoka Tech employee within the MnSCU system
- Gives you access to the copy machines on campus
- Is used to check out materials at the Academic Resource Center (ARC)
- Identifies Anoka Tech faculty and students at clinical sites
- Is used to access D2L employee training.
How do I get a Tech ID?
- At your orientation meeting HR staff will walk you down to the ARC
- You will have your photograph taken
- You will receive your ID badge at that time
- Your Tech ID number is on the back of your badge.
How is it different than my Star ID?
- Your Star ID is a secure user name and password that gives you access in MnSCU technology systems and services.
- The Tech ID is your MnSCU employee number.
How is it different than my MN Employee ID number?
- The MN Employee ID number identifies you in the State's employee systems.
- The Tech ID number identifies you as an Anoka Tech employee on campus and in the MnSCU system.
Human Resouces Office