Forms & Resources

Become a Student

Application to Anoka Tech 
If you prefer to submit a paper application, download and complete the PDF application form and send it to Anoka Technical College, 1355 West Highway 10, Anoka, MN 55303 Attention: Admissions. 
Application Form PDF
Note: Students applying to the Practical Nursing Program must submit a paper application and proof of prerequisites as one package to the Admissions Office.
If you have any questions about these forms, you can e-mail the Admissions Office at or call 763.576.7710.
Financial Aid Application (Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA)
Immunization Form PDF Used to report dates of immunizations or exemption from the State of Minnesota immunization laws. 
Prior Learning Assessment PDFUsed to apply for academic credit for learning gained through on-the-job experiences, attendance at workshops or conferences, volunteer activities, business ownership, self-study, etc. Also used when a student has been granted faculty approval to test out of certain parts of the curriculum. There is a fee for assessing prior learning. 
Student Right to KnowPDF
Accuplacer Sample QuestionsPDF

Academic Affairs

Grade Appeal FormPDF Used to file a grade appeal after a student has informally attempted to resolve a grading issue with the instructor.
Make-up Testing Checklist Used to make arrangements to take a missed academic test in the Testing Center.

Business Office

Student Expense ReportPDF Used to request reimbursement for allowable student expenses.

Third Party Authorization FormPDF

Financial Aid

Find all Financial Aid forms here

Records and Registration

RegistrationPDF Used to register for courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany the registration form. 
Address, E-mail Address or Name ChangePDF Used to request a change of address, e-mail address or name. Name change requests must be accompanied by supporting documentation. 
Add/DropPDF Used to add or drop courses when a student is unable to do so through the eServices online account. Payment must accompany the form. 
Catalog Change Request PDF used by a student to request change(s) from program requirements for which he/she was initially admitted to follow a different catalog of program requirements.
Consent for Release of InformationPDF Used by students to authorize the release of information to family members and outside parties. 
Non-Degree/Visiting Student AgreementPDF Used by individuals not formally admitted to an Anoka Technical College certificate, diploma or degree program who want to enroll in undergraduate coursework. 
Non-Disclosure RequestPDF To be completed when students want to prohibit the communication of certain non-public business information by individuals. 
Transfer of CreditsPDF Used when a student wishes to transfer credits from another institution. The student must provide an official transcript from the other institution to the Anoka Technical College Records and Registration Office. 
Transcript Request FormPDF Used to request an official transcript. There is a fee for each transcript, and payment must accompany the request.

Student Affairs

Report/Complaint of Discrimination/Harassment FormPDF Used for filing a complaint of discrimination in education or employment, harassment, religious observances or violence.
Exempt Maximum Enrollment of CreditsPDF Used to request increase to student credit enrollment above the 22 semester credit limit.
Informal Student Complaint FormPDF  Used for filing a complaint with no expectation of formal action.
Student Formal Complaint FormPDF Used when a student believes s/he has a valid complaint regarding an employee of the college.


Academic Forgiveness PetitionPDF Used to apply for forgiveness of previous unsatisfactory academic coursework at Anoka Technical College. Student must meet the conditions listed in the student handbook to be eligible. 
Academic PetitionPDF Used to request a waiver to an academic policy of the college. 
Appeal of Transfer CreditPDF Request for appeal of the decision made for denied transfer credit. 
Course Substitution PetitionPDF Substitute one course for another or use an additional course to fulfill credit shortfall. 
Exception to PolicyPDF Students have 60 days after the end of the semester to petition for a retroactive drop or withdrawal. 
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal and Contract PDF Used to appeal academic and financial aid suspensions and develop a success plan. 
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) 2nd Review of Appeal PDF Required document that should be completed when appealing the SAP Committee’s decision. This form should be returned to the Dean of Student Affairs along with a typed statement and supporting documentation.
Student Academic Success PlanPDF (previous name: Student Plan of Assistance) Used to document a corrective action plan developed by the student, faculty, and counselor or student support services.


PSEO ChecklistPDF Used for 10th-grade students interested in Career and Technical Education.
PSEO Credit Balance SheetPDF Used as a tool for high school students and their Counselors to use in preparation for college registration.
PSEO Notice of Student RegistrationPDF


Graduation ApplicationPDF Used to apply for graduation and grant priority registration for students nearing graduation. There is a graduation application fee that must accompany the application.

Student Resources

eServices Account InformationPDF Used to describe the components of a student's online eServices account, including directions for logging in and where to find information.
Crime Report PDF   Used to provide students and their families with accurate, complete and timely information about safety on campus.