Solid People. Solid Skills. Solid Jobs.
Anoka Technical College provides the opportunity and the tools that allow you to get your dream on track, whether you are seeking an associate in applied (AAS) degree, certificate or diploma, planning toward a four-year degree, brushing up your workplace skills or taking courses for enrichment.
The college has more than 35 career programs that respond to today's contemporary and traditional technical industry needs.
Anoka Technical College is aligned with Anoka-Ramsey Community College.
Provide innovative career and technical education to help our students and communities live and learn well.
A vital student-and community-focused institution, providing the finest career and technical education in Minnesota.
- Expand Delivery Strategies
- Support Student Readiness and Seamless Transitions
- Improve Student Support
- Address Affordability
- Meet Diverse Community Needs
- Focus Institutional Advancement
- Become an Employer of Choice
- Catalyze K-12/Career and Technical Education Collaboration
Our Commitment to Cultural Diversity
Anoka Tech is committed to creating a positive, supportive
environment and welcomes a diversity of opinions and ideas for students,
faculty and staff. The college will not tolerate racism, harassment, or any
derogatory remarks about a student’s race, sexual orientation, religion, class,
gender or physical limitations. The college believes the best and most
effective learning environment for tomorrow’s leaders is in a multicultural
Our Commitment to Institutional Integrity
Anoka Technical College is dedicated to helping every learner acquire the essential knowledge, skills and attitudes to be successful.
Anoka Tech recognizes that ethical behavior creates an effective learning environment and helps the students and the institution accomplish their goals.
The college defines integrity as the responsibility to deliver education and services as promised.
Equitable treatment of all people involved with the college is fundamental to the integrity of Anoka Technical College.
- Mutual respect for all, regardless of roles and responsibilities
- Open and free exchange of information relative to individual roles and responsibilities
- Non-discriminatory practices regarding the admission and retention of students and the hiring and retention of college employees
- Commitment to a student-centered program of studies
- Commitment to on-going professional growth and development for faculty and staff
- Honest and truthful communication regarding the College’s programs, policies and practices.