We look forward to welcoming you to the college and sharing details with you about being a student at Anoka Technical College.
Before you can register for classes for the first time, you must be accepted to Anoka Technical College.
Once accepted, you will need to attend a new student orientation.
Orientation will last approximately three hours. It is important that you remain for the entire program if you wish to register for courses. During orientation, you will learn about campus resources, campus technology, receive academic advising, and register for classes.
Orientations are scheduled by specific programs.
Plan to attend on a day and time designated for your program.
Please RSVP to Enrollment Services by replying with your date of choice.
We want to make this process as simple as possible for you. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals at Anoka Technical College.
Thursday, January 8
Friday, January 9, 2014
- Architectural Technology
- Construction Estimating
- Mechanical CAD Drafting and Design
- Emergency Medical Services
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Health Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Sterile Processing
- Auto Diploma - Gen Eds only
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Receptionist
- Administrative Specialist
- Health Information Technology / Medical Coding Specialist
- Community Social Services
- Information Technology Management
- Supervisory Management
- Construction Electrician
- Welding - Gen Eds
- Judicial Reporting
- Broadcast Captioning / CART
Winter Break Accuplacer Walk-in Test Schedule