Many Anoka Tech students receive scholarships every year. In fact, students often graduate from Anoka Tech nearly debt-free due to college scholarships.
Scholarships for Anoka Technical College students are made possible by financial contributions received from alumni, businesses, foundations and other friends of the institution. Qualifications and eligibility requirements for scholarships vary.
Students who receive scholarships are strongly encouraged to write a thank-you letter to the individual, business or organization funding the award. Donors want to know that their money is being used to further the educational endeavors of their scholarship recipients.
Scholarships from Outside Sources
Wallin Educational Partners Scholarship
The Wallin Educational Partners 2-Year Scholarship provides up financial aid of up to $6,000 over three years to ensure you graduate with less debt. It comes with comprehensive college advising services to ensure you have the resources you need as you progress through college as well as access to an extensive set of career exploration opportunities including career fairs, internship connections, presentations and alumni contacts. Apply at WallinPartners.org/2-year-program.html
Workforce Development Scholarship
Made possible through Minnesota State legislation, a limited number of $2,500 scholarships are available to new students seeking a certificate, diploma or degree in:
- Advanced CNC Machine Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Basic Welding
- Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Business Data Analyst
- CNC Design & Manufacturing Technology
- Electronic Technology
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Information Technology
- Health Unit Coordinator
- Health Technology
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Support
- Machine Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Coding Specialist
- Medical Office Specialist
- Medical Receptionist
- Network Management & Security
- Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Pipe Welder
- Practical Nursing
- Robotic & Electronic Engineering Technology
- Robotic & Laser Welding
- Software Development
- Special Electronics Technician
- Sterile Processing
- Surgical Technology
- Web Design & Development
- Welding Fabricator
- Welding Technology
To be considered, students must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credits each semester and maintaining a 2.0 GPA.
Retaken courses will not be eligible for this scholarship. Only first-time attempted credits will count toward the 9 credit minimum.
Scholarships will be awarded based on eligibility on a first-come, first-serve basis until all of the funds are allocated.
Students who withdraw from courses after disbursement of the scholarship may be liable for repayment of the scholarship.
How to apply for the 2022-2023 Workforce Development Scholarship:
Click here to print off the application (PDF) to write down your responses, or download and save the digital file to your computer (PDF) and type into the fields directly to record your responses—save your document once you are finished
- Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application period for fall semester 2022 begins April 1, 2022. Awards for the Fall 2022 semester will be announced in Early-September, following the confirmation of registration for fall semester. The application period for spring semester 2023 is October 1, 2022 to November 1, 2022. Receipts of the scholarship will be notified after February 1, 2023.