We look forward to welcoming you to the college and sharing details with you about being a student at Anoka Technical College.
Before you can register for classes for the first time, you must be accepted to Anoka Technical College.
Once accepted, you will need to attend a new student orientation.
Orientation will last approximately two hours. Please arrive for orientation at least one-half hour early to assure the check in process goes smoothly and you aren't late to start this session. It is important that you remain for the entire program if you wish to register for courses. During orientation, you will learn about campus resources, campus technology, receive academic advising, and register for classes.
- Orientations are scheduled by specific programs.
- Plan to attend on the day and time designated for your program.
- Wednesday, April 27th, 4pm-6pm
- Wednesday, June 15th, 9am-11am
- TBD (Automotive ONLY)
- Thursday, July 21st, 4pm-6pm
- Wednesday, August 3rd, 9am-11am (PSEO ONLY)
New Student Orientation
Transfer Student Orientation
We want to make this process as simple as possible for you.
We look forward to helping you achieve your goals at Anoka Technical College.
Accuplacer Walk-in Test Schedule